|This article is about a/an geographical location in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
Amber Beach is a city in California, USA, surrounded by areas of paleontological interest and is home to the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum.
- Sampson Caves: It's the cave where the Red Energem was fossilised before being found by Tyler.
- Mccadden Forest: The forest and valley where most of the battles between the Dino Charge Rangers and the villains occur. It's name was revealed in Silver Secret.
- Most of the filming locations for it are located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- It's implied that Amber Beach is located somewhere in the Northeastern United States.
- "Amber Beach" is the name of a book written by Elizabeth Lowell.