|This article is about a/an geographical location in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
Amber Beach is a city in California, USA, surrounded by areas of paleontological interest and is home to the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum.
- Sampson Caves: It's the cave where the Red Energem was fossilised before being found by Tyler.
- Mccadden Forest: The forest and valley where most of the battles between the Dino Charge Rangers and the villains occur. It's name was revealed in Silver Secret.
- Most of the filming locations for it are located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- It's implied that Amber Beach is located somewhere in the Northeastern United States.
- "Amber Beach" is the name of a book written by Elizabeth Lowell, which could fit in with the idea that some concepts, such as the many prisoners on Sledge's ship are based on classic literature (Wrench is based on the Tim Man from Wizard of OZ, Heckyl/Snide is based on Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Poisandra is based in the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, E.t.c.)