|This article is about a/an two-part episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Alien Rangers of Aquitar|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 3), Episode 3x34, 3x35|
|Air date February 5/6, 1996|
| Written by Shuki Levy|
|Directed by Vickie Bronaugh|
Rangers in Reverse
Climb Every Fountain
Alien Rangers of Aquitar are the thirty fourth and thirty fifth episodes of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3. They are also the one hundred and forty-six & one hundred and forty-seventh episodes of the series as a whole.
The 24th and 25th Zeo Serial Shorts aired before a later airing of both parts of the episode.
- Michael R. Gotto as Young Tommy
- Michael O'Laskey II as Young Rocky
- Matthew Sakimoto as Young Adam
- Justin Timsit as Young Billy
- Sicily Sewell as Young Aisha
- Julia Jordan as Young Kat
- ??? as Policeman
- ??? as Policewoman
- ??? as Police Chief
- David Bacon as Aurico (Red Alien Ranger)
- Rajia Baroudi as Delphine (White Alien Ranger)
- Alan Palmer as Corcus (Black Alien Ranger)
- Karim Prince as Cestro (Blue Alien Ranger)
- Jim Gray as Tideus (Yellow Alien Ranger)
- Cody Slaton as Young Bulk
- Ross J. Samya as Young Skull
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Danny Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice)
- Tom Wyner as Master Vile (voice)
- Kirk Thornton as General Longnose (voice)
- Matt K. Miller as Garbage Mouth, Parrot Top (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Crabby Cabbie (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Brick Bully (voice)
- Brian Tahash as See Monster (voice)
- Among the monsters at Master Vile's conference in the first part are Crabby Cabbie, Brick Bully's second form, Miss Chief, See Monster, Lanterra, the as-yet unintroduced Arachnofiend, and Kakuranger monsters Shirouneri (unused in this series), Keukegen (unused in this series), Nopperabou (unused in this series), and Bimbogami (unused in this series).
- Final episode to feature giant Goldar and Rito.
- The Battle Borgs are streamlined versions of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers' Shogunzords, but are controlled telepathically without the aid of a pilot.
- The Aquitar Rangers in morphed form, use the suits of the five main Rangers from Kakuranger.
- The coins the Aquitar Rangers use to summon their Battle Borgs are the coins from the Kakuranger's Doron Changer henshin devices which are not used for the Aliens to morph in the show.
- Final semi-regular appearance of Master Vile. He makes his next appearance in "A Zeo Beginning".
- This two-part episode picked up where "Rangers in Reverse" left off.
- This episode has Giant Rita Repulsa, Giant Zedd, Goldar and Rito Revolto.
- When Alpha is first seen outside the command center, a tree can be seen behind the building. This is a mistake, as there has been no vegitation seen in any prior shots featuring the command center's exterior.
- Alpha mentions that if something happens to him while he's trying to disarm the bomb, there will always be an Alpha 6, who would be introduced in Turbo's "Shift Into Turbo".
- When young Adam shouts at the Tengas just before dropping something on them, the closed captions erroneously refer to the speaker as "Jason".
- In the ending credits, Aurico and Cestro are mistakenly referred to as "Aurica" and "Cesta" respectively.
- Part 2 is the last episode to use the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers title card.
- Tenga Bye Bye (Instrumental)