|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Alarmed and Dangerous is the twelfth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
A couple of school bullies harass Justin, who escapes them by teleporting away; Kat and Dimitria reprove him for it when they hear about it. A living fire engine terrorizes Angel Grove, and the Rangers must defeat it.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Royce Herron as Ms. Appleby
- ??? as Reggie
- ??? as Junior
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Blazinator (voice)
- When the Rangers use the Auto Blasters' extended modes in Sentai footage, it has reverted to the shortened mode in the American footage.
- Final appearance of Ms. Appleby, though she's mentioned one last time in "The Fall of the Phantom" and is still teaching at that point, either at Angel Grove High or a different school. However, she does not appear in Power Rangers in Space or Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, leaving her fate left unanswered. Mr. Caplan, her boss and the principal of Angel Grove High, would make his final appearance himself in "Carlos and the Count" several episodes later and also is never seen or mentioned again. Both were written out of the show with no onscreen explanation or by Royce Herron herself.
- Reggie, the main bully of this episode, would appear again in one of the Turbo D.A.R.E. PSA's, trying to sell drugs to kids at school.
- The original script title for this episode was "Cause for Alarm".