|This article is about a/an ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie, existing in a different continuity than the TV series.|
|First Appearance:||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
|Actor:||Johnny Yong Bosch|
:For the original TV version of this character, see Adam Park.
When the Command Center was destroyed, Adam, along with the rest of the Rangers were forced to teleport to Phaedos in order to retrieve the Great Power with the last remaining power of the Command Center, to the dying Zordon's protests.
Once there, he and the other rangers meet Dulcea, who once learning of their mentor Zordon's plight, helps them tap into the power of the Ninjetti, where Adam (begrudgingly) learned that in him is an animal spirit waiting to be released- his being the Frog. As Ninjetti, he and the rangers travel to the Monolith in order to retrieve the Great Power. Though waylaid by the Gatekeepers, Adam and the others manage to access the Monolith, which also bore the Frog symbol among its many creature emblems. It is here where Adam gained the power of the Frog Ninjazord. The zords return the rangers' powers and Adam finds himself clad in his familiar ranger armor with the Frog's symbol emblazoned on his chest.
He returned to Angel Grove with the other Rangers to battle Ivan Ooze and emerged victorious. With his Ninjetti power, he, along with the other rangers managed to revive the dying Zordon, reconstitute his energy tube and return the Command Center to a fully-functioning state.
Differences with TV version
- The opening narration states that Zordon and Alpha 5 chose six teenagers to become the Rangers. However it is unknown how this statement relates to the second batch of rangers from the show- Rocky, Adam and Aisha.
- The Frog helmet is more 3-dimensional in design than the TV version. Also it lacks the white lines that run along the mastodon details.
- Adam's actor, Johnny Yong Bosch, was one of the few actors in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie to do his own stunts. Johnny did all of the Ninjetti suit stunts, because his stunt actor broke his leg during training.
- Like the TV series, Adam's costume design was based on the Zyurangers, like the rest of the Rangers. Specifically, Adam's costume was based on MammothRanger. However it bore the chest symbol, unlike the show, but much like the Power Rangers toyline figures.
- His 'new' Frog powers and zord were based from the TV show Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.
- Adam is the only ranger in the movie to not use a weapon or have a feature on his helmet.