|This article is about a/an song in Denshi Sentai Denziman.|
- Lyricist = Koike Kazuo
- Composer / Arranger = Watanabe Michiaki (a.k.a. Wakatanabe Chuumei)
- Singer = Narita Ken
Lyrics parts in bold indicate the TV-sized version.
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Tatakai no Umi wa Kiba de Koge (Koge) Koge (Koge),
The battle of the sea is scorching with the fangs (scorching) scorching (scorching),
- Aah, Denshi Sentai Denziman was played during the Denshi Sentai Denziman entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia, shown at the end of Task 7 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
- A remix of the Denziman opening theme is briefly played in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, where Daigorou Oume sees a young boy's DaiDenzin toy and remembers his days as DenziBlue, with a flashback of a younger Daigorou transforming.
- The instrumental of the Denziman opening theme is briefly played during episode 1 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger, when Nobuo Akagi wonders "What would the great Sentai Reds do at a time like this?", one of the reds he thinks of being Ippei Akagi (DenziRed).
To commemorate the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai, Columbia Records and NIPPONOPHONE released the 7 volume soundtrack Super Sentai Theme Songs Collection for digital download on iTunes on July 20, 2011. Aah, Denshi Sentai Denziman was part of the Volume 1 collection.
- The chorus for this song is the group known as "Music Creation"; they also worked on the opening theme for the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" anime in 1979.