|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
|A Season to Remember|
|Power Rangers Zeo, Episode 4x29|
|Air date November 27, 1996|
|Written by Jackie Marchand|
|Directed by Robert Radler|
A Small Problem
Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise
A Season to Remember is the Christmas Special of Power Rangers: Zeo. Despite being the last episode of Zeo shown, it doesn't qualify as a finale. Instead, this episode seems to be set earlier in the series as the actual finale, Good As Gold, featured the destruction of the Machine Empire, while this episode shows them as the antagonists.
As the Rangers prepare a holiday celebration, Mondo plots to use the Rangers' ethnic diversity against them.
- Catherine Sutherland as Kat Hillard (Zeo Ranger I, Pink)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II, Yellow)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III, Blue)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV, Green)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V, Red)
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Darren Press as Raymond
- Danny Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horwitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Orbus (voice)
- ??? as Little Girl
The episode was released on the VHS Power Rangers: Holiday Specials.
- Austin St. John appears in the opening titles but does not appear in this episode as it takes place sometime after "Song Sung Yellow" and before "Revelations of Gold" but was aired at the end of the season as it was nearer to Christmas. However, the DVD release reordered the episodes, placing it in between "A Small Problem" and "Oily to Bed, Oily to Rise".
- This would be the last Power Rangers Christmas Special to be produced until Samurai's "Christmas Together, Friends Forever".
- In this episode, it's revealed that Tommy and Kat will marry and have two grandchildren, one of whom may be a Power Ranger and wears a Zordon-era communicator. The canonicity of these events has been debated since Zordon's heroic sacrifice in the finale of Space.