|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
A Parting of Ways is the sixth episode of Power Rangers Time Force. The episode continues to explore the strained relationship between Wes and his father, Mr. Collins (established in the season premiere), leading to Wes' eventual departure from his home to join the Time Force Rangers.
Nadira's latest mutant kidnaps a group of kids and holds them hostage for a $10,000,000 ransom. Wes asks his father for the money, but he refuses to provide it, and instead gives the same amount to some businessmen. Wes lies to the businessmen and steals the money to get the kids back.
As usual, the villains don't keep their word, and the Rangers must battle the monster to save the children. Once they have succeeded, Wes returns the money to his father. He then chooses to find his own path in life by leaving home to live in the Clock Tower with the other Rangers.
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Douglas Fisher as Philips
- Ezra Weisz as Tentaclaw (voice)
- This is the only episode in which the rangers use the Time Force Megazord in Mode Blue to defeat a mutant. (It seems to be the weaker Mode for the Megazord.)
- Wes moves out of his home, and into the clock tower with the other Rangers.
- Tentaclaw seems to have become a bit scatterbrained since his abduction of the Mayor of Millennium City. He targets children as hostages, rather than somebody that would get more attention.