|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
A Matter of Trust is the fifth episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
Dana questions her father's faith in her abilities as a Ranger when he sends her on a seemingly unimportant assignment as the other Rangers are sent to guard a fuel cell. When one of Diabolico's monsters named Fireor turns up the heat in Mariner Bay, she discovers that the Rangers were guarding a decoy, and the real fuel cell's safety lies in her hands. She escapes Vypra and gets the fuel cell to the Aquabase, in just enough time to help her friends destroy the monster. Back at the Aquabase, Dana apologizes to her father for her behavior.
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Monica Louwerens as Ms. Fairweather
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Brianne Siddall as Impus (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Fireor (voice)
- This episode marks the only mention of Dana's mother and Captain Mitchell's wife (what happened to her is not stated, although she is implied to have died).
- Fireor seems to be smarter than the avenge monster the Rangers face, immediately guessing that Dana would have the power cell once he realized she wasn't there and that the others were guarding a fake.
- The Rangers (sans Dana) escorted Dr. Hanson and the case supposedly containing the dangerous fuel cell in the Rescue Rover despite the fact an open top vehicle would provide them with little, if any, protection from attack.
- Wouldn't it have made more sense for Captain Mitchell to tell Dana the truth about who she was escorting to the Aqua Base? She would have focused solely on getting there.