|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
A Gem of a Day is the thirty-fifth episode of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
Using gem of soul fragments stashed away by Hunter, Cam infiltrates Lothor's ship to free the captured ninja students. When Cam is needed back on Earth, and is found by Lothor, he is forced to give up his rescue mission.
Hunter is attacked by Vexacus and crew when they discover he has some fragments of the gem of souls. The others come to his aid, and successfully make Vexacus retreat. At Ninja Ops, Hunter is chewed out for having kept the gem fragments, which he did to try to speak to his parents. Armed with gem tipped drill bits, Cam takes the Dragonforce vehicle up to Lothor's ship to free the students. To divert the Rangers' resources, Lothor sends down a bird monster. Cam finds the students on the ship, but he is forced to retreat when Lothor finds him and defeats him. Cam makes it back to Earth in time to help the Rangers destroy the Condortron. Vexacus and Motodrone have an altercation on the ship, which ends with Motodrone being destroyed.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cam Watanabe (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Grant McFarland as Lothor
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Craig Parker as Motodrone (voice)
- ??? as Condortron (voice)
- This marks the final appearance of Motodrone, later he would later reappear in the finale.
- This is the first time the Gem of Souls is either seen or mentioned since "Thunder Strangers Part 3," as Hunter had secretly kept the remaining two fragments of it after it was shattered.
- This is the first time the captured ninja students are shown since "Prelude to a Storm".