|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
A Few Bad Seeds is the eleventh episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
The Rangers attend herbology class. Rocky makes the mistake of using experimental seeds, resulting in a metal-eating plant. Skull steals part of it for his own project. King Mondo takes them and turns them into monsters. Rocky is sprayed by their pollen, which causes him to turn into a goofy plant-human hybrid.
to be added
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I: Pink)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II: Yellow)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III: Blue)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV: Green)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V: Red)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- ??? as Pollenator (voice)
- ??? as Adrian (voice)
- ??? as Gardener
- David Yost (Billy) does not appear in this episode.
- This episode marks the first time Billy does not appear in an episode.
- Both Pollenator and Adrian do not appear in American footage as their suits were wrecked beyond repair during filming of the original Ohranger episode.
- Pollenator and Adrian were ordinary plant monsters in this episode, but were robot/plant hybrids in Ohranger.
- First and only time the Rangers are able to destroy a monster with their Zeo Laser Pistols.
- Unusually for Power Rangers, this episode includes some mild sexual innuendo. Rocky, while transforming into a plant, tells Kat she has "nice leaves" and "[her] branches aren't bad, either!" At a guess, he was complimenting her hair and arms.
- Rocky morphs a total of four times, more than any other episode up to this point.