|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
A Brief Mystery of Time is the forty-fourth episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
Tommy can't shake the feeling that he's re-living the same events over and over, but the other Rangers don't seem to notice anything wrong.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Gold Zeo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Royce Herron as Ms. Appleby
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Douglas Sloan as Prince Gasket (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) as Orbus
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Protectron (voice)
- David Yost (Billy) does not appear in this episode nor is Billy mentioned.
- The only appearance of Miss Appleby this season, and her first appearance since Mighty Morphin's "A Chimp in Charge". She appears next in Turbo's "Shift Into Turbo, Part 1" and will appear a few more times until "Alarmed and Dangerous".
- A Red Ranger reliving a day would be revisited by Carter Grayson in Lightspeed Rescue.
- This was the final appearance of Ms. Rodriguez.
- The plot device of Tommy reliving the same day over and over again is a reference to the movie Groundhog Day.
- Sprocket, Klank, Orbus and the Cogs weren't reset after the first day (which involved them setting up the ambush), but were after the second (when they were shown waiting to attack the Rangers).
- Both times Tommy summoned his Zeonizers, they appeared with red outline appeared as a triangle instead of a star.
- When Alpha brought up the image of Chronosapios, Adam said he couldn't see anything; although Chronosapios was indeed missing, the odd looking base it stood on was clearly visible.
- Fight (Instrumental)