Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an song in Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan.|
- Lyrics: Keisuke Yamakawa
- Composition & Arrangement: Michiaki Watanabe
- Singer: Akira Kushida & Columbia Yurikago-Kai
|Original Japanese lyrics||Approximate translation into English|
Ou! No! Tsuyosa wa chikara ja nai no sa
Oh! No! Real strength does not mean might
Translation by Chirlind
- 1 + 2 + Sun Vulcan was played during the "Henkei and Gattai Robos" entry featurette of The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia Special Files, shown at the end of Task 36 of GoGo Sentai Boukenger, as Sun Vulcan Robo was the first Super Sentai Gattai (合体 Combining?) Robo.
- "1 + 2 + Sun Vulcan" (1たす2たすサンバルカン Ichi Tasu Ni Tasu San Barukan?) is the line for Sun Vulcan in Super Sentai Hero Getter.
- In episode 6 of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, when Action Commander Nanonanoda fights Gokai Yellow transformed as Vul Panther, he references Sun Vulcan's second ending theme.
- Nanonanoda: Ichi tasu Ni tasu..Ichi tasu Ni tasu?! (One plus two plus...one plus two plus?!)
- Gokai Yellow: Sun Vulcan! (In Japanese, "three" is "san", pronounced the same as the English word "sun".)
- In episode 10 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger: Season Two, Luna Iwashimizu tries to think of a catchphrase for herself, suggesting "1 + 2 + Sun VuLuna", quickly deciding against it.